Thursday, May 11, 2006


Pathetically Naive..

Day light is moaning
For dawn passed away.
Breezes are tuning
Yet couldn't save my day.

U hear the birds
Tickling the harmony.
I hear the wolves
Burning down their grievance(y).

"Would I die for you?"
I questioned me.
Yet still one question remains
"Would thee die for me?"

I dare not ask
For I know u so much,
For wishing not to take the risk
Of crushing my own heart.

I cried so hard
For the differences
Tearing us apart.
Though when I look back
I tasted not the love
Binding our hearts.

So, I plede you now to answer me
"Am I too cold for u?"
Or "am I just too naive
to see the dying truths?"

When u needed me
I stood there for u
While u hid away
When I cried for u.

Yet.......
For I love u so much
Let this heart be fooled ........
Ananova

No comments: